Saturday, February 23, 2013

Shoe Lust

Been finding a lot of good shoes recently. And a lot on sale which is bad/good because I love a deal. Thought I'd share.
 
These are Preen x Aldo Rise and I'd seen them before and liked them, but they were over $100 then. Now they're $29 and possibly a couple clicks away from being mine... I'm still a little indecisive. I just have a big urge to wear them with all white or all black.
 
These are from Asos. And have a lucite heel. The End.

Spotted (pun, surprising, not intended) these on Pinterest.

 
Prabal Gurung for Target

 
And theeeeeese are Zara and I really really really wanted them a few months ago, then missed them when they went on sale because I am a slow indecisive fool even though I already knew I wanted them. Now I've seen some on eBay that cost more than they would've from Zara. Bummer.

 
Not that sure about these. I like the idea of white boots though.
 
 
Here's to spreading the damage to other people's wallets as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment