Monday, February 25, 2013

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013

I remember reading an article once (probably in Teen Vogue) where someone described their style as "preppy with a twist." I jumped at the idea that this described my style too. I've since realized that these quick descriptions of personal style are a little too cut and dry for me since I can be a little all over the place. Still everytime I read an interview where questions like "describe your style in three words" are asked, I wonder what my answer would be and that "preppy with a twist" quote comes to me. I did just become obsessed with a green Ralph Lauren cable knit sweater that I thrifted recently. So far I've worn it with leopard pants and faux-leather shorts. I'd say that fits the description.
 
And explains why I always love Burberry.
 


 





Christopher Bailey
 
detail photos via style.com; others via elle.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment