Saturday, November 17, 2012

All Leopard Everything?

Not quite.
 
But I did get these pants yesterday at H&M and am already obsessed with them. I tend to mull things over a bit before I make new purchases, (unless things are on a really good sale) but I saw these and figured I wear skinny black pants all the time so one's with a subtle leopard print make sense to have. Especially for $19. I can see myself wearing these all the time. The leopard makes them much more interesting than plain ol' black. I love them with this cable knit sweater and can't wait to wear them with plaid shirts, printed tees, everything. I wore this today to go buy stools and things to hang Michael's guitar and mandolin on the wall because I'm really super exciting like that.
 
Also realized today that I could probably wear only black, white, pink, and leopard print and be okay. Like a really, really weird take on de stilj.




 
(sweater: thirfted Ralph Lauren. pants: H&M. flats: Payless. shirt: thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment